Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing by leaps and bounds...

What a difference a couple of days make... We bought Hannah a new exersaucer on Friday - this one has several "stages", and she loves it. The first stage allows them to lay on a playmat with toys hanging above them. At first she struggled, but now she hits all of the toys and loves to lay there playing, especially in the mornings. It is amazing how fast these advances come and in another week or two she will probably be able to sit in the saucer itself!

Taylor has been keeping us busy too - I signed her up for summer gymnastics classes yesterday (she is VERY excited!). Abigail and Grace had their 7th birtday party at Bull City Gymnastics and Taylor loved it, so I figure it will entertain her and hopefully teach her NOT to break her neck. We have to get through the dance recital (June 7 &8), but hopefully it will be enjoyable and not too stressful... (Yes, I know that isn't going to be the case, but denial works well for me - the costumes haven't even come in!) We have to come back from the beach early on Monday to get her to dance class - of course she has practice on Memorial Day...

I'll try to snap some pics and video this weekend of the girls to post next week. I'm semi-dreading what should be a nice, relaxing weekend at the beach because it means I'll probably have to get into a bathing suit. Thus far I've managed to avoid even trying one on and I'm not even sure that I can squeeze all of this post-baby fat into one. I guess I'll have to cross that hurdle in the next day or two... I am making progress, but it's too bad weight watchers doesn't work overnight!

No comments: