Friday, May 9, 2008
Here we go!
I had a blog a while back, but I guess when you don't update it for 2 - 3 years, they must delete the account. This is my attempt to start again and hopefully I can keep it going this time. The girls are growing like weeds - Taylor has matured so much... I feel terrible because it seems like it happened when I wasn't looking and I've been so swamped with the baby that I wonder if I really wasn't looking. She is such a great big sister and Hannah completely adores her. Here are the latest pictures (Hannah's Album), but you can view our other albums from this link as well. I'll update more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are so beautiful!! What's it like to get to buy dresses??
You didn't miss Taylor growing up, it was just on fast-forward for her little sister!
Kirsten
Post a Comment