Ok, so it is a day late, but Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I enjoyed my day, which began with both girls crawling in bed with me... it just doesn't get any better than that! We went to church and were joined by my parents, which was a treat. After church we headed to lunch and I put my diet in the back of my mind while I ate - ahh! I was able to catch an afternoon nap with both of my babies before heading over to Brad's parents house for dinner. Taylor really enjoyed playing with Abigail and Grace - they have so much fun together these days.
We had a busy day Saturday too with a visit with Meemaw, a trip to the library (just Taylor and Mom, like old times...), and Evan's birthday party. Evan's party was lots of fun - bounce house, outside play and even a ride on the big 4-wheeler with Evan's Uncle Charles! Taylor is already worked up for her party and it is still 2 months away! I'll try to write some more later but wanted to get a quick update out.
Here is a link to Taylor's christmas dance video - I wanted to make sure that I included it in the blog... The REAL recital is June 7th and 8th and if anyone is interested in coming, we'd love to have you! Taylor will be in three dances and is really looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment