Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings...

And the first thing I would like to change is the awful stomach virus that decided to come around again - Hannah got it overnight on Friday and by Sunday evening it was my turn. Brad and Taylor have been spared this time (so far), but I am still recovering. I am ready for a new, HEALTHY 2009 with lots of fun and family time.

Now that the holidays are getting behind us, I'm having to start thinking of Hannah's first birthday and the party that hasn't been planned. With Taylor it was a huge shin-dig, but I don't want to go that route again... we're into scaling down (birthdays are a bit out of hand around here) and Hannah only cares about the cake anyway.

We wish you all a very Happy New Year - from our family to yours! Much love...

No comments: