Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Trying to catch up on work and holiday commitments these days, means less time for blog posting - I'm sorry that it has been so long. We all were plagued by the flu epidemic going around Taylor's school - it spreads so easily and really got us bad. We're so very sorry to all that caught it from our clan - we tried to keep it contained! Taylor had her little dance show last night and I'm going to post video (you can also see video posted on our picasa page) and also some video of Hannah and Taylor. Hannah is talking and really trying to walk now - she has made great strides in the last month. Taylor has learned so much this year - she can write well and can spell out any word she sees. We're playing games now, like asking her what letter certain words start with, and she is almost always right - the "ch", "ph", and hard and soft "c" sounds get her sometimes...

Tap Dance - I missed the beginning b/c I thought Brad was getting video and then I had to switch to video mode on the camera...


Ballet Dance - This one got "cut" at the end - I guess it was too long for the camera, so it cut off the very end...



Pictures from the Polar Express trip and from dance show...

No comments: