Thursday, July 10, 2008

TIme sure does fly...

We had a nice vacation (though it always goes by so fast) and I've added some pictures from Taylor's birthday celebrations. She had her pool party here for friends, a cookout for her actual birthday at the beach, and a little cupcake party at school yesterday. There are also pictures from Wonderweek, which is like a mini -vacation bible school at church/daycare.

I worked 2 half-days from the beach while Hannah slept and Brad & Taylor went on the beach. Taylor now has an impressive tan (not fair) and looks like an official beach bum, while Mom is still as white as ever. I got to see the beach on Friday (the 4th), but didn't make it out Saturday since I ended up with a crazy form of pink-eye called EKC. Fortunately there is an emergency eye center in Myrtle Beach and they gave me some good drops, but I really looked rough for vacation! We all had a very nice time away and we're looking forward to another brief trip next weekend.

It has been a busy week this week - Brad has had to work late some, I've been on-call for work, and we had Taylor's party at school yesterday (then our small group meeting last night), so the week has flown by. I can't believe that tomorrow will be Friday, but we're looking forward to a quieter weekend - maybe we can spend some time at the pool! Enjoy the pictures and I hope to get some more soon, especially of Hannah, since she slept through all of the beach fun.

No comments: