It has been a crazy weekend! Taylor's soccer team had their first win yesterday morning - they played a great game and it really paid off. I'm not sure who was more excited - the kids or the parents! Brad was exhausted from working the big yard sale all day on Saturday, but it was all worth it. I still have a TON of baby stuff to prep for a consignment sale, since I refuse to give it all away. The big news from this week is that Hannah gets tubes put in her ears on Thursday. Please pray for her on the 16th - her surgery is at 8:15am and while we know it is the best thing, it is still makes me worry. We went to play at Papa and Gigi's house today and made some videos... enjoy!
(Hannah on swing)
(Hannah on swing - The background noise is Taylor saying WHEE!)
(Taylor on swing - she made up a new song!)
(Hannah's car ride)
(Taylor's car ride - she somehow managed to get in there!)
(Hannah's slide - sorry this one is sideways...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment